Description: In this topic you will learn how to use the scheduling system as a guardian.
The DCI Scheduling module is a useful tool for guardians:
View all shifts for all clients, for multiple employees and programs
Request services for a client
Receive notifications when changes are made to the schedule
*Please note: The DCI Scheduling Module is used by some organizations for questions reach out to your coordinator.
Role Required: Guardian
Permission Required: N/A
View Client Schedules
Client schedules can be seen once viewed when your coordinator has published it. To view client schedules:
- Log in to your guardian profile.
- Click Home on the main menu
- Click “Clients” Clients on the sidebar.sub menu
- Search for Select the client from the table.Click the Schedule tab.The scheduling by using the search filters and click search
- Click anywhere on the row of the client to open the Client Details screen
- On the Client Details screen, scroll down and click the Schedule tab
- View the client's schedule
The schedule module displays the current week’s schedule listed by
employee or program for all active service accounts
To view a different week, use the arrows or the calendar icon
View the schedule for Today, by Day or by Week
To see a detailed view of the current day’s scheduled shifts click “Today”
Each shift will display
start and end time, total hours, and
Scheduled Shifts (published) will appear in light blue
Offered Shifts will appear in yellow
Requested Shifts will appear in orange
Click the Printer icon to print your schedule in a calendar or list format
View Schedule Mobile App
When the schedule has been created and published, it will be viewable.
- Log in to your personal profile
- Click Menu icon, (hamburger menu) in the upper left corner
- Click Clients on the menu
- Select the client by clicking anywhere on the row
- Click Schedules
- View the client schedule
Click the video below to launch the video player in a new tab.