With rich text formatting, all Notes Reports will need to be decoded before they are readable in CSV.
Make decode notes:
- Under the Note Body column, right click the cell of the note you would like to decode and select Copy
- Open a separate browser window
- In the new browser window, enter https://www.base64decode.org/ in the Address bar
- Right click in the Decode from Base64 format section and select Paste
- Click the Decode button
- The decoded note is now displayed in the Output section
- Copy the note back into the spreadsheet if desired
Download plain text notes without encoding:
- Right-click directly in the report table in DCI
- Select Export
- Select Excel Export (.xlsx)
For a full list of Notes Reports, please view the Reports User Guide.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.