*Updated* November 2023 DCI Web Portal Release Notification
The DCI maintenance release for the web portal will occur on the morning of Wednesday, November 15, 2023, and will require the DCI web portal to be unavailable for all users from 1:30 AM to 3:30 AM EST.
The November 2023 DCI maintenance release will not require a mobile app update. Thank you for being a valued DCI customer!
Message Template Enhancements regarding Changed Email
A new message template called Admin Changed Email is now available!
When an admin user changes a user’s email through the edit profile wizard or import, the Admin Change Email message template is sent to the user’s old email address. For this message template, an admin user is defined as a user with a role and/or permission with the ability to edit employee profiles.
*Please note: Message templates must be in an active status for the system to trigger the message template and send the appropriate notification(s).
- When the user changed their email via the authentication user settings, the Email Changed message template sent notifications based on the message template configurations. The Message Recipients field options include: All, Creator, Supervisor, Manual, Billing, or Payroll.
- When a user changes their email via the authentication user settings, the User Changed Email message template (previously called Email Changed) sends notifications based on the message template configurations. The Message Recipients field options include: All, Creator, Supervisor, Manual, Billing, or Payroll.
- When an admin changes a user’s email through the edit profile wizard or via import, the new message template called Admin Changed Email message template is sent to the user’s old email address.
Reason Code & Reason Code Note Field Enhancements
Adding a required reason code(s) and reason code note on a punch entry is now easier and faster to complete!
- Users clicked the blue plus sign to expand the Reason section when adding or editing an employee punch that required a reason code
- Reason codes were individually selected and populated in the Added Reason Codes table by clicking the blue plus sign
- The Add Note field was required for each reason code requiring a free text note
- The expandable section called Reason has been removed and replaced with the drop-down field Add Reason Codes
- Multiple reason codes may be selected simultaneously via the drop-down menu
- The Added Reason Codes table has been removed
- The Add Note field is now called Add Reason Code Note so it is easily visible from the Notes field for the punch
- Only one free text note is required to satisfy all reason codes requiring a note
- Managing Entries - Guide
- Employee - Enter or Edit a Punch with a Reason Code in the Web Portal
- Enter a Punch - Web Portal
Database Schema Updates
No updates for this release.