Description: In this topic employees will learn how to view and search for accounts that are created for your profile. Accounts allow you to make a variety of punches. Accounts link you to a specific service, client, or program. Supervisors or employers create accounts for employees.
*Please note: When reviewing accounts, if you are missing an account, please reach out to your supervisor or employer.
Role Required: Employee
- Log in to DCI with your personal profile
- Select Home from the main menu
- Select Accounts from the submenu
- View all your Accounts in the Accounts table under the search window
- Up to 30 accounts will be displayed
- To view additional accounts scroll to the bottom of the list of 30 and the system will load additional accounts
- Export your accounts by clicking the Export button at the top of the Accounts table
- The list will be exports as a CSV file
- Search for an Account in the search window using the search criteria, then click the Search button
- The search results will be displayed in the Accounts table below the search window