If you would like to receive services on a particular day, you can submit a request for services using DCI. To do so:
- Click “Clients” on the sidebar.
- Select the client from the table.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- On the Scheduling Module, click actions.
- Click “New Request”
- Complete the request form. Select the date, start time, end time, service, and employee you would prefer to work.
- If the employee is unavailable, your coordinator might schedule a different employee.
- Add any particular notes for the request, if needed.
- The request will appear on the schedule as pending and has been sent to your coordinator for review. You will receive a notification when this review is complete.
- If the request is approved, the shift will appear blue on the schedule.
- If it is rejected, it will no longer appear and your coordinator will provide you details as to why it was rejected.
- If you would like to cancel your request, please contact your coordinator.
Click the video below to launch the video player in a new tab.