OR PTC DCI Mobile Web
Did you know you can access the OR PTC DCI Web Portal on your mobile device? This is called the Mobile Web!
To get to the OR PTC DCI Mobile Web, follow the below instructions:
- Open your phone’s web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Navigate to the site: www.orptc.dcisoftware.com.
- Log in with your Username and Password/Pin. 2
- Select “Sign In”.
Note: If you will use this same device for this login, select the “Remember Me”
5. The next page that will appear is a System Use Notification. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and select “Ok”.
6. Once you are logged into the site, all news posts will appear on the front screen. You can select each to view details or load more to review all news posts.
Congratulations! You are logged into the OR PTC DCI Mobile Web.
7. In the top right corner of the screen, you will see three straight lines. This is your menu icon.
8. Once you select the menu, you will see the following options:
- New Entry
- Authorization Check
- Log Out
Add a New Punch Entry
- To add a New Entry, select New Entry on the menu above.
- Complete the New Entry form with the punch details.
- Select “Save” once all details are added.
View, Verify, Reject Entries
- On your menu, select the “Entries” option from the list.
2. You will then be able to open and view entries, where you will be able to verify or reject entries, if needed.
3. Select a specific entry you would like to review.
4. If the punch is in a pending status, you will see a red reject button.
5. If the punch is unverified, you may verify or reject the punch.
- Inside the menu icon, you will also find a section where you can see and read any messages or alerts sent to you.
2. Using the drop down under messages, you will also have access to write a new message, view your sent/archive/Trash boxes as well.
3. To view all new messages, select “Inbox”. All messages in your inbox will appear.
4. From here, you can view the message details.