Purpose: This guide details the process that goes into setting up a provider profile and when a provider will receive login information for the OR PTC DCI system.
Outcome: The provider will understand the key steps that must occur before a profile is active in OR PTC DCI.
- Your application to be a provider has been approved and you have received your provider number.
- A consumer has hired you to work for them. Note: They must be approved for services through Aging and People with Disabilities or AMH Behavioral Health.
- The consumer or their representative have spoken to the case manager. The case manager has created a Service Plan, assigning you hours and miles (if applicable).
- The office has assigned you hours and miles in the State’s authorization system. Note: The case manager must work with other staff to get your hours/miles entered in the authorization system.
- The State’s authorization system sends this information to OR PTC DCI. Note: This step can take up to 2 business days.
- The PTC Support team creates your profile. They send you an email* with your username and temporary password.
- You are now able to log into your OR PTC DCI profile.
*Contact your local/program office to verify or update your email address.