Description: In this topic you will learn how to download the DCI mobile app.
Role Required: N/A
Permission Required: N/A
The DCI Mobile EVV app is a free application that is available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It Is only 16 megabytes so it doesn’t take up much room on your smart device.
To use the DCI Mobile App, you must:
Have a smart device (phone or tablet).
Have a smart device that runs Android 8.0 or Apple iOS 13 and above operating systems or the device will not be compatible.
NOTE: The operating system information can be found in the system settings of your device.
A list of compatible devices can be found on the Help Center by clicking here: What Devices, Operating Systems (OS) and Web Browsers Does DCI Support?
Have internet access or mobile data available.
NOTE: The DCI mobile app does work in areas of low or no network availability using Offline Mode. In order to use Offline Mode, a device must be connected to the internet the first time you log in.
Download the Mobile App
- Open the Apple App store or Google Play store on your smart device and enter DCI Mobile App into the Search bar
- NOTE: there are multiple DCI applications options. Make sure to choose the right one for your program
- Click on DCI Mobile EVV from the list of available apps
- Click Install
- Once the DCI Mobile EVV app is installed, you can click Open to launch the app
- NOTE: A shortcut will be placed on your desktop
Before You Login for the First Time
Your Username and Password will be provided by your organization
Your organization will also provide a System Identifier, which is a code provided to you with your login information, that will connect you, as a user, to your organization's instance of DCI
Once you have your Username, Password, and System Identifier you are ready to log in. Please see the following help desk resource for log in instructions: Mobile App - Logging into the Mobile App