Purpose: This guide provides instructions for providers on how to verify an entry in an unverified status in OR PTC DCI via the Web Portal, Mobile Web, and Mobile App. Entries in unverified status are entries edited or created by a state staff worker and need to be verified for the provider to be paid for the shift.
Outcome: Provider has properly verified any unverified time entries in OR PTC DCI.
How to Verify Entries in the OR PTC DCI Web Portal
- Open a web browser and navigate to dcisoftware.com.
- Click on Entries.
- Select the Unverified status from the Status filter.
- Click Search to see all Unverified entries.
- Click on the Entry you wish to verify.
- Click Verify if the entry looks correct.
How to Verify Entries in the OR PTC DCI Mobile Web
- Log into OR PTC DCI using the web browser on your smart device (dcisoftware.com).
- Tap on the menu button in the top right corner.
- Select the Entries option from the list.
- Your entries will display. You can view entries all entries and verify entries, if needed.
- Select a specific entry you would like to review.
- If the punch is unverified, you can review the entry to make sure the entry is correct, and tap verify.
How to Verify Entries in the OR PTC DCI Mobile App
- After logging into the OR PTC DCI Mobile App, tap the three lines in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Tap Entries.
- Tap the entry you would like to verify.
- Tap ACTION.
- Tap Verify.
- Tap Confirm.