Purpose: This guide gives instructions for adding a note to a provider’s profile in OR PTC DCI.
Outcome: Staff can add notes to a provider’s profile and view notes added by other staff
Notes on a provider’s profile are not visible to the provider, but they are visible to all staff with access to see said provider’s profile. For more information on when to use these notes, please see APD-IM-22-009: Documenting HCW Information in OR PTC DCI.
- In OR PTC DCI, click the Employees tab on the left.
- Search for the provider you wish to add a note for by typing the provider’s name or Uni ID.
- Click Search.
- In the search results, click on the provider to which you want to add a note.
- On the provider’s profile, click Actions.
- Click New Note.
- Select the Note Type, add a Subject, and type the body of the note in the note wizard.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes.
- To view the note, scroll to the tabs at the bottom of the provider’s profile and click Notes.