With rich text formatting, all Notes Reports will need to be decoded before they are readable in CSV.
Make decode notes:
- Under the Note Body column, right click the cell of the note you would like to decode and select Copy
- Open a separate browser window
- In the new browser window, enter https://www.base64decode.org/ in the Address bar
- Right click in the Decode from Base64 format section and select Paste
- Click the Decode button
- The decoded note is now displayed in the Output section
- Copy the note back into the spreadsheet if desired
Download plain text notes without encoding:
- Right-click directly in the report table in DCI
- Select Export
- Select Excel Export (.xlsx)
For a full list of Notes Reports, please view the Reports User Guide.